FFO Officers & Chairs
All volunteers, and doing their best to help out! If you see them, please say, “Thanks!” and ask how you can get involved. You can also email us to learn more about ways to help!
VP, Panther Pride
Additional Activity & Event Chairs
- 8th Grade Promotion Co-Chairs – Jen Morgan/
- Book Fair – Sarah McNamara/Tracy Rea
- Color Run – (Chair Needed for 2023-2024)
- Communications – Karin Fiore/Jeannette Hartshorne
- Dine Outs – Marta Bustamante
- Education – Jill Tronziger
- EduKits – Chair needed!
- Family Support – Suzie Stadheim
- Foundation Liaison – Roxan Olivas
- Hospitality – Jessica Lyon
- Lunch Volunteers – Ann Lee
- Passive Fundraising – Chair needed!
- Pick Up & Unpack – Laura Logue
- Social Media – Chair needed!
- Spirit Wear/Athletic Wear – Francine Brown
- Staff Appreciation – Tracy Rae/Teresa Sommers
- Student Action Committee – Erica Sarnoff
- Website – Lynsey Brewer
- 2023-04-27 OG FFO (DRAFT) minutes (pdf)
- 2023-03-23 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2023-02-16 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2023-01-19 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-11-17 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-10-20 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-9-22 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-8-25 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-04-21-OG FFO Minute (pdf)
- 2022-03-17 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-02-17 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2022-01-20 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2021-11-18 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2021-10-21 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2021-9-16 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
- 2021-8-19 OG FFO Minutes (pdf)
What is the FFO?
The Orange Grove Middle School Family Faculty Organization is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization of volunteer parents & faculty that work together to organize extra curricular programs, events and materials. The Orange Grove FFO abides by our bylaws and operates within the purview of a district-wide FFO.
What does the OGMS FFO do?
We fund and organize projects to make OGMS an even more enriching experience for all OGMS students, teachers and staff. This is achieved through parent contributions, community events, classroom supplies, teacher grants and reimbursements, volunteering, and more.
How can you help?
There are a number of ways you can help the OGMS FFO! A few options include attending our monthly meetings, joining a committee, helping with a fundraiser, or making a direct donation.
Check out the school calendar to find the date of our next FFO meeting, and follow OGMS FFO on Facebook to connect with our community and learn about the latest news.